There is a reason why you should download SHAREit for PC and use it over your Windows 7/8/XP or Mac computer or laptop. The reason is very specific and I am sure you are going to agree with me.
Most of our useful files which we love or need to share with other people or our friends, lies on our computer or laptop, right? But, there is no good app available for computer platform which can ensure file sharing at highest possible speed other than SHAREit.
But, not anymore. If your system is having Bluetooth or NFC connectivity somehow, then you can begin using SHAREit application and avail its facilities and features right on your personal computer.
SHAREit for MAC Download Guide :The process is simple but with slight differences. These instructions are for MacBook and Mac systems and all you need to do is to go through them, one by one, as mentioned.
- Download the Andy app player installer package on your system first. This is the website you need to refer to get the installer package. It will be in DMG format.
- After the file is downloaded 100%, your job is to double click on it and make its installation process running. Go through on screen instructions and when asked, drag and drop the Andy app into the Applications folder.
- After that, follow the on screen instructions, i.e. selecting the agreement and clicking on Next buttons. Very soon, you will reach the Finish mark and that will end the process.
- Now, start the Andy program into your MAC and then connect it with Google Account (just keep on following the on-screen instruction)
- Now go to Google Play Store and search for “SHAREit App”
- Click on Download and Install and start using it.
- Here you need to use it as if you are connecting two Android Devices (Note that your MAC also behaves as Android Phone because of Andy)